enjoy!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Os amores da minha vida

Os amores da minha vida

terça-feira, 24 de março de 2009

So today I was finally able to find some time to visit my own blog!! Goodness! I am on my lunch hour so I will be able to write a little. Last Thursday was a day that started very sad but it ended on a good note because I was able to stay distracted. Early morning my mom called from Portugal to give me some really sad news. A friend of mine growing up passed away suddenly. Apparently he collapsed while playing soccer. A lot of memories came to mind and once again I was reminded of how fragile life is, of how quick things can change and of how little power we have over certain things in this life. Later on that same Thursday Shari, Draycin, Cael, Allie , Brenton and I had dinner together at my place. I worked until 6 and then we met up. The kids were so excited to play together in Allie's and Brenton's rooms. Draycin got to ride Allie's horsie and it was fun to just see his big smile. As expected, I talked my head off and of course we ate dinner late! The kids were starving by this time except Cael who has an available "food" source anytime he desires!!! He did get excited about the pineapple juice!... He is a cutie! I hope everyone had a good time and enjoyed the food (as much as possible!). I'm glad they were able to come over and hang out. It was fun! We'll have to do it again! Well, I better go back to my normal duties at work. This morning I helped pregnant women, this afternoon it's time for shots, but not just any type of shots! Kindergarten shots!!!!! And trust me, the kids are the easiest part! "Talk" to you later!!

1 comentário:

  1. Hey! this really was so much fun and I totally enjoyed talking and having the kids play!! Thank you so much for the great dinner and everything! I hope that we can do it again! You are totally right about this life being too short, so I am glad that we can get along!! :0)

    ResponderEliminar

Brenton, Allie and Me

Brenton, Allie and Me
Click to play this Smilebox greeting: Happy Fabulous Birthday!
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
This free greeting generated with Smilebox
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Here we GOOOOOO!!!!!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own picture slideshow
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: gone camping 2009
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own free scrapbooking design
Click to play this Smilebox postcard: Pirata Brenton
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
This postcard design customized with Smilebox
Click to play this Smilebox photobook: special moments in 2009
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
A photo book by Smilebox

Brenton's Field Trip May 2009 1st Grade


background

Eliana on her Wedding Day

Eliana on her Wedding Day
September 27, 2008