enjoy!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Os amores da minha vida

Os amores da minha vida

quinta-feira, 2 de abril de 2009

Newsflash! Allie and Brenton Finalists!!!

So, 2 days before we had to fly out we found out that Allie and Brenton were finalists in the Spelling B Contest! I was so sad for not being able to be there. It turned out that they did very well!! They announced third place for Allie but her certificate states 2nd place so we have to go with second place!!! That's right!! And Brenton was on the top 5! We have some smart Kids!!!! Allie really wanted me to be there for her reading as well and have some of the refreshments with her but unfortunately I missed it all. I have always tried to be there for all the things that they are involved in and had I known that all this was going on about a month earlier and I would have made different plans. I did talk to Josh and Shari and they said that they would record their performance on the Spelling B and so I could watch and make a copy later! So that really made me feel better! The hardest part was not to have them give me tons of loves on my Birthday but we have it all planned: during Easter weekend we will throw a birthday party for Adam and I with cake , candles and everything!!! It will be fun! This way we will celebrate with our little ones too! They did great on their Spelling B and I am sooo proud of them!!! They not only were finalists which is a great accomplishment but they also achieved a very good place among the other contestants! Brilliant!!!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Brenton, Allie and Me

Brenton, Allie and Me
Click to play this Smilebox greeting: Happy Fabulous Birthday!
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
This free greeting generated with Smilebox
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Here we GOOOOOO!!!!!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own picture slideshow
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: gone camping 2009
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own free scrapbooking design
Click to play this Smilebox postcard: Pirata Brenton
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
This postcard design customized with Smilebox
Click to play this Smilebox photobook: special moments in 2009
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
A photo book by Smilebox

Brenton's Field Trip May 2009 1st Grade


background

Eliana on her Wedding Day

Eliana on her Wedding Day
September 27, 2008