I came across this picture just recently and it was very emotional for me to see this. My parents don't have a picture of Uige, I have only heard about it. This is the first time that I have seen a picture of the place where I was born. It is situated in the north of Angola and it was the main area for production of coffee which was also exported to other countries. Small little place which I would love to visit someday...
-
▼
2009
(95)
- ► 02/15 - 02/22 (2)
- ► 03/15 - 03/22 (3)
- ► 03/22 - 03/29 (2)
- ► 03/29 - 04/05 (48)
- ► 04/05 - 04/12 (3)
- ► 04/12 - 04/19 (8)
-
▼
04/19 - 04/26
(12)
- just blowing off some steam...
- Ponte D. Pedro e Dona Ines (pedestrian bridge over...
- Montemor-o-Velho Castle (30 minutes from Coimbra)
- Praia de Buarcos na Figueira da Foz
- Figueira da Foz in Portugal. This is kind of a "ru...
- This is the Coast of Angola where I was born...
- Angola, Africa
- Angola, Africa
- African Elephants (in Angola) I rode one when I wa...
- having fun in the water!! (Angola)
- Uige, Carmona - Angola (city where I was born)
- Coimbra tem mais encanto na hora da despedida!...
- ► 04/26 - 05/03 (12)
- ► 05/17 - 05/24 (2)
- ► 06/28 - 07/05 (1)
- ► 07/19 - 07/26 (1)
- ► 12/20 - 12/27 (1)
-
►
2010
(5)
- ► 05/30 - 06/06 (5)
Os amores da minha vida
quarta-feira, 22 de abril de 2009
Uige, Carmona - Angola (city where I was born)
I came across this picture just recently and it was very emotional for me to see this. My parents don't have a picture of Uige, I have only heard about it. This is the first time that I have seen a picture of the place where I was born. It is situated in the north of Angola and it was the main area for production of coffee which was also exported to other countries. Small little place which I would love to visit someday...
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)
Brenton, Allie and Me
![]() |
| This free greeting generated with Smilebox |
![]() |
| Personalize your own picture slideshow |
![]() |
| A photo book by Smilebox |
Brenton's Field Trip May 2009 1st Grade
Fairy's Dust
background
Eliana on her Wedding Day
September 27, 2008












Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário