This is one building of the High School I attended. This is situated about 8 minutes from my house on foot. This building is the one where I had most of my classes in my first few years there. My English, History, French and Math classes were all here as well as Art classes. All of the others took place in other buildings like this one. When I was in 7th grade, in this very building, I decided to buy smelly bombs and drop them in the classroom during History class. My objective was that it would stink so bad that we wouldn't have that class and that math would also be canceled. Well, it didn't really go as planned as far as cancellation goes but the place stunk SOooo bad!!! Our teachers made us sit there in class and endure that nasty smell. One of the students got really sick to his stomach! ahahah! No one could concentrate in that math class. It was horrible! Finally I told them I did it and they sent a note to my parents saying that I had placed two smelly bombs in the classroom and that I could be suspended for 3 days. My dad tried so hard not to laugh as he read that note and gave me a lecture, but I know that he was about to crack up laughing. I never got suspended because I told the truth voluntarily. I love a good prank, that's just me!! But shhshhhshhh...! don't tell Allie and Brenton about this!! ahah
-
▼
2009
(95)
- ► 02/15 - 02/22 (2)
- ► 03/15 - 03/22 (3)
- ► 03/22 - 03/29 (2)
- ► 03/29 - 04/05 (48)
- ► 04/05 - 04/12 (3)
- ► 04/12 - 04/19 (8)
- ► 04/19 - 04/26 (12)
-
▼
04/26 - 05/03
(12)
- Rio Mondego in Coimbra
- City Park (you can see the University tower at the...
- City Park (Parque da Cidade) in Coimbra
- Coimbra City Park
- City Park (Parque da Cidade) in Coimbra / Winter
- City Park (Coimbra)
- Coimbra
- Coimbra!
- My Elementary School!!
- This is my Middle School
- High School Quinta das Flores
- So last Sunday, April 26 was the anniversary of my...
- ► 05/17 - 05/24 (2)
- ► 06/28 - 07/05 (1)
- ► 07/19 - 07/26 (1)
- ► 12/20 - 12/27 (1)
-
►
2010
(5)
- ► 05/30 - 06/06 (5)
Os amores da minha vida
segunda-feira, 27 de abril de 2009
High School Quinta das Flores
This is one building of the High School I attended. This is situated about 8 minutes from my house on foot. This building is the one where I had most of my classes in my first few years there. My English, History, French and Math classes were all here as well as Art classes. All of the others took place in other buildings like this one. When I was in 7th grade, in this very building, I decided to buy smelly bombs and drop them in the classroom during History class. My objective was that it would stink so bad that we wouldn't have that class and that math would also be canceled. Well, it didn't really go as planned as far as cancellation goes but the place stunk SOooo bad!!! Our teachers made us sit there in class and endure that nasty smell. One of the students got really sick to his stomach! ahahah! No one could concentrate in that math class. It was horrible! Finally I told them I did it and they sent a note to my parents saying that I had placed two smelly bombs in the classroom and that I could be suspended for 3 days. My dad tried so hard not to laugh as he read that note and gave me a lecture, but I know that he was about to crack up laughing. I never got suspended because I told the truth voluntarily. I love a good prank, that's just me!! But shhshhhshhh...! don't tell Allie and Brenton about this!! ahah
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)
Brenton, Allie and Me
![]() |
| This free greeting generated with Smilebox |
![]() |
| Personalize your own picture slideshow |
![]() |
| A photo book by Smilebox |
Brenton's Field Trip May 2009 1st Grade
Fairy's Dust
background
Eliana on her Wedding Day
September 27, 2008












I'm just so glad we didn't have the same classes that year!!!!!! Es mesmo uma....tu sabes o que eu quero dizer.
ResponderEliminarHa ha ha ha ha ha !!!! That is sooooo funny!! Now I see where Brenton gets it from, and no! we should definitly not tell the kids!!! I really Love hearing about your stories growing up and how your Dad was trying not to laugh as he was lecturing you! Priceless!
ResponderEliminar