enjoy!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Os amores da minha vida

Os amores da minha vida

segunda-feira, 27 de abril de 2009

This is my Middle School

This is the Middle School I attended and it is called Escola Preparatoria de Eugenio de Castro. I went there for 2 years. Here you can see some of the buildings, but this school's area was huge! It is located about 20-30 minutes by foot from my house. Fatima and I always walked together. We made sure we went way early so that we could play with marbles. The loser had to give up at least one marble to the winner. Racing marbles was awesome!! I started attending this school at 10 years old and that is when I had my first English class. My English class name was Daisy! hahahah! I really had a lot of fun here!! Fatima and I and her two brothers were the only members of the church in the entire school. My schedule was classes every morning starting at 8:20 until 1:30 p.m. and twice a week it would go from 8:20 until 6:30 p.m. I had classes on Saturday morning as well. Fatima reminded me that we also used to go to school way earlier not only to play marbles but to play dodge ball!! Man, we killed everyone!! hahahah

2 comentários:

  1. Nos tb iamos cedo p/ jogar "ao mata"...foram dias mesmo divertidos...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That is very interesting, and so different from here. I love how you played marbles with Fatima! At least that is something that is also common around here!

    ResponderEliminar

Brenton, Allie and Me

Brenton, Allie and Me
Click to play this Smilebox greeting: Happy Fabulous Birthday!
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
This free greeting generated with Smilebox
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Here we GOOOOOO!!!!!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own picture slideshow
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: gone camping 2009
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own free scrapbooking design
Click to play this Smilebox postcard: Pirata Brenton
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
This postcard design customized with Smilebox
Click to play this Smilebox photobook: special moments in 2009
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
A photo book by Smilebox

Brenton's Field Trip May 2009 1st Grade


background

Eliana on her Wedding Day

Eliana on her Wedding Day
September 27, 2008