Well, my birthday was on the 29th of March as you know and it was a really fun day. I was at work as most days of my life but had plenty of calls and expressions of wishes of a wonderful birthday from family and friends so thank you to all:) Obrigadissima.
The surprise started with a birthday cake which is very known by its suggestive name, don't worry I won't say it here.., hehehehe... and it was very very yummy, thus its name! hahahahahahahah!!!!
That took place in Provo at Claudio's and Olivia's house where along with Shanna, Wilson and Steven we enjoyed a nice meal with the birthday cake for desert. They sang Parabens a Voce, sem velas:) mas eu fiz o meu desejo e fiquei muito feliz. I hadn't had a cake just for me for 10 years, since I have been here.
It made me cry...
This was on Sunday and on Saturday the girls took me to a very nice place in Provo to get my toe nails done! Man, it was soooooo relaxing and fun!!! Thank you guys!!!! Obrigada por tudo!!!!!
The day of my birthday I had a few more surprises, real surprises:) Shari showed up at my work around 11:30 a.m.with Draycin and Cael and a very creative birthday "cake" which is the best kind because you don't have to bake it and it has all you need: chocolate and strawberries!!! Yummy! Plus, it was decorated with a very special pink flower picked by Draycin for Dini. It was really, really nice!
Around 4 p.m. Shari comes back to my work this time with Allie and Brenton as well and they had a bouquet of beautiful flowers for me, cards and a balloon. It was awesome!!!! It brought tears to my eyes and so had all those surprises along the way!!! It was such a nice surprise and it really meant more than words can say.
Later that same day I received a bag with gifts from Shari with some really cute clothes, a lipstick and a bracelet! Thank you very, very much Shari!!!! I loved all of it!!!!
I received a card from Fatinha, goodies at work from my co-workers and messages from my brothers, cousin, friends, nephew and from my sweet mother who also sent me money to spend for my birthday as she always does:) She is awesome!!!
To end the day, we went to the movies and watched How to Train a Dragon in 3-D which was amazing!!! I absolutely loved that show and so did the kids!!! We all had popcorn and enjoyed our time!!!
Thank you once again to all!!!!
-
►
2009
(95)
- ► 02/15 - 02/22 (2)
- ► 03/15 - 03/22 (3)
- ► 03/22 - 03/29 (2)
- ► 03/29 - 04/05 (48)
- ► 04/05 - 04/12 (3)
- ► 04/12 - 04/19 (8)
- ► 04/19 - 04/26 (12)
- ► 04/26 - 05/03 (12)
- ► 05/17 - 05/24 (2)
- ► 06/28 - 07/05 (1)
- ► 07/19 - 07/26 (1)
- ► 12/20 - 12/27 (1)
Os amores da minha vida
segunda-feira, 31 de maio de 2010
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)
Brenton, Allie and Me
![]() |
| This free greeting generated with Smilebox |
![]() |
| Personalize your own picture slideshow |
![]() |
| A photo book by Smilebox |
Brenton's Field Trip May 2009 1st Grade
Fairy's Dust
background
Eliana on her Wedding Day
September 27, 2008












That was such a fun day! I hope that you had the best Birthday ever!! you desreve it!!!
ResponderEliminar